This Valentine’s Day Digital Party Pack is full of games and activities that can be used to guide your party whether you are in distance learning OR in the classroom! I typically use this slideshow with my whole class for a fun party or Fun Friday activity in February!
– Welcome slide with a timer to get students excited
– Dance break slides (2 options: Harry Kindergarten – “If You’re a Kid Valentine’s Day Remix” or Jack Hartmann – “Valentine’s Day Song”)
– “Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt” game slides (directions for items students to find + timer)
– “Valentine’s Day Zoom” game slides (zoomed-in images for students to guess)
– Directed Drawing: “How to Draw Hugging Hearts” or “How to Draw a Valentine” (6-minute step-by-step videos)
– Read-aloud: Love Monster by Rachel Bright (4-minute story video)
Typically, I like students to be in small groups when we are in school celebrating, but as a virtual teacher this year, I created this pack to be no prep for students to do from home!
Slides can be moved in any order as your teacher preference. I like to start with a dance break, and then turn on our listening ears to try to find the items for a scavenger hunt! Then, we’ll listen to them read aloud, and create our valentines with some paper as a class or individually. Then, we get our pencils and paper ready for the directed drawing. Last, we use our critical thinking skills to guess the zoomed Valentine’s images.
If you have any questions about this product, please email me: email@example.com, and I’m more than happy to help!
Happy Valentine’s Day! 🙂