This pack has been my favorite way to teach the expectations, routines, and procedures of our daily activities in kindergarten. This could be done in person at school, or virtually for distance learning. After the first few days of school, my class kicks off Kindergarten Boot Camp, which is our first mini classroom transformation that includes 5 days of camo-filled fun as we go through basic training.
Kidswear “Kindergartener in Training” badges and earn dog tags for each day as they become certified in five important skills:
- pencil grip
- 3-star coloring
- cutting with scissors
- using glue
- using play-doh
Each activity includes a take-home activity page that explains to parents the skill
practiced at school that day, as well as if their child needs more support or is “certified” in the skill. We also do some fun sound-off chants when I blow my whistle each day and kids stand up, push in their chair, and march in place. We have a lot of fun learning what it takes to be a kindergartener and make a lot of memories!
Included in this pack:
- Bootcamp banner
- Bootcamp cap craft (both color & ink-saving versions)
- Bootcamp sounds off songs
- 6 Dog tags (both color & ink-saving versions)
- Kindergarten Cadet in Training tags
- 5 Day Bootcamp slides
- Daily activity pages with parent info
- Now includes Google slides compatible for virtual learning with daily slides, daily learning goals, songs, and supplies slides
Stay connected with me via:
There are no reviews yet.