This All About Frogs Google Slides Resource engages students in learning about these amphibian friends both in person or virtually via screen share in Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, or your preferred virtual platform.
Included in this pack:
- Frogs learning target slide
- Frogs Learning slides (5 slides with nonfiction text including: What are frogs?, Jumping Frogs, Frog Habitat, Frog Bodies, Frog Lifecycle)
- Frog Lifecycle for Kids (4 min Youtube video)
- Where’s Froggy? Game (frog picture is hiding behind a sight word lily pad – students take turns guessing sight words/click + drag to move pieces)
- Frog Hop Number Line practice (simple subtraction + addition equations using a number line)
- Frog Lifecycle Printable Easy Reader (uses sight words and predictable text to help beginning readers)
- How to Draw a Frog (5 min directed drawing video )
- Frogs can/have/are editable anchor chart (students / teacher can type)
- Frogs facts slide (students / teacher can type)
Happy teaching! 🙂
Stay connected with me via:
There are no reviews yet.