This 100th Day Digital Party Pack is full of games and activities that can be used to guide your party whether you are distance learning OR in the classroom! I use this slideshow with my whole class for a fun party or Fun Friday activity to celebrate 100 days of school!
- Welcome slide with a timer to get students excited
- Dance break slides 2 options included:
- Harry Kindergarten – “Jumping for 100 Seconds”
- Jack Hartmann – “100th Days with Grandma and Grandpa”
- “100th day Would You Rather?” game slides (students put their thumbs up or down for each picture)
- “100th Day Zoom” game slides (zoomed-in images for students to guess)
- Directed Drawing 3 options included:
- “How to Draw Grandma” (6-minute step-by-step video)
- “How to Draw Grandpa” (6-minute step-by-step video)
- “How to Draw a 100th day Balloon” (4-minute step-by-step video)
- Read-aloud: Miss Bindergarten Celebrates the 100th Day of Kindergarten by Joseph Slate (4-minute story video)
Typically, I like students to be in small groups when we are in school celebrating, but as a virtual teacher this year, I created this pack to be no prep for students to do from home!
Slides can be moved in any order as your teacher preference. I like to start with a dance break, and then turn on our listening ears to play would you rather 100th-day style! Then, we’ll listen to the read-aloud. Then, we get our pencils and paper ready for the directed drawing. Last, we use our critical thinking skills to guess the zoomed 100th-day images.
This product can be used in addition to my 100th Day Freebie printable pack or my 100th Day Emergent Reader.
If you have any questions about this product, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’m more than happy to help!
Happy 100th Day! 🙂
Stay connected with me via:
There are no reviews yet.