This 100th Day Digital Party Pack is full of games and activities that can be used to guide your party whether you are distance learning OR in the classroom! I use this slideshow with my whole class for a fun party or Fun Friday activity to celebrate 100 days of school!
- Welcome slide with a timer to get students excited
- Dance break slides 2 options included:
- Harry Kindergarten – “Jumping for 100 Seconds”
- Jack Hartmann – “100th Days with Grandma and Grandpa”
- “100th day Would You Rather?” game slides (students put their thumbs up or down for each picture)
- “100th Day Zoom” game slides (zoomed-in images for students to guess)
- Directed Drawing 3 options included:
- “How to Draw Grandma” (6-minute step-by-step video)
- “How to Draw Grandpa” (6-minute step-by-step video)
- “How to Draw a 100th day Balloon” (4-minute step-by-step video)
- Read-aloud: Miss Bindergarten Celebrates the 100th Day of Kindergarten by Joseph Slate (4-minute story video)
Typically, I like students to be in small groups when we are in school celebrating, but as a virtual teacher this year, I created this pack to be no prep for students to do from home!
Slides can be moved in any order as your teacher preference. I like to start with a dance break, and then turn on our listening ears to play would you rather 100th-day style! Then, we’ll listen to the read-aloud. Then, we get our pencils and paper ready for the directed drawing. Last, we use our critical thinking skills to guess the zoomed 100th-day images.
If you have any questions about this product, please email me: email@example.com, and I’m more than happy to help!
Happy 100th Day! 🙂
Stay connected with me via: