Especially after Distance Learning, this Spring, preventing the summer slide has never been more important! This year especially, working with soon-to-be kindergarten students in the summer months helps me build relationships with my kids and families, and helps prevent the summer slide.
This resource is simple to send to families, or if you choose to do summer tutoring, you can simply print one pack for each child. Families are able to meet me at a local library, run errands for an hour, and return to get their child. This pack includes the perfect amount of math, phonics, and coloring activities (in addition to hands-on learning games) for preschoolers getting ready for kindergarten!
This product includes:
- 2 “Summer Smartie Challenge” Coloring Covers
- Letter Practice pages (skills included: uppercase letter formation, lowercase letter formation, beginning letter sound picture coloring)
- Number Practice pages #’s 1 – 10 (skills included: number formation, number word trace & write, counting, tens frame, drawing, tallies)
- Color Word pages (skills included: color word tracing, color word writing, color word letterboxes, color word coloring pictures)
- May, June, July, and August Writing Journal Covers
Stay connected with me via:
There are no reviews yet.