This All About Weather Google Slides Resource engages students in learning about weather both in person or virtually via screen share in Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, or your preferred virtual platform.
Preview this pack with the video preview here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qVXPB8sWW1gpr9bBlY5TE-k-pHnUkAmF/view
Included in this pack:
- Weather learning target slide
- Weather Learning slides:
- Sunny Day Facts
- Cloudy Day Facts
- Snowy Day Facts
- Rainy Day Facts
- Special Weather Facts: Tornado, Hurricane, Hail, Fog, Thunderstorms, Blizzards
- All About Clouds learning slides includes:
- Nimbus Clouds Facts (nimbostratus and cumulonimbus)
- Stratus Clouds Facts
- Cirrus Clouds Facts
- Cumulus Clouds Facts
- Why are clouds white?
- How are clouds formed?
- Watching the Weather for Kids (video linked)
- Weather facts slide (students / teacher can type)
- All About Clouds printable / editable (students / teacher can type)
- How to Draw a Rain Cloud video for kids (video linked)
If you have any questions or suggestions about this pack, please send me an email: email@example.com and I am more than happy to help! Thank you!
Happy teaching! 🙂
Stay connected with me via: