Superhero Day Classroom Transformation Pack has everything you need for an unforgettable, engaging day of learning!
- Note to the Teacher with pictures, directions, and tips to help you transform your classroom for a FUN day of learning
- Links to Superhero decorations
- “Hip, Hip, Hooray! It’s Superhero Day!” folder cover
- Super Silent E stick printables
- CVCe Roll Say Keep Superhero theme game
- CVC to CVCe book with pictures
- CVCe coloring page
- 2D Shape Shield Math Craft
Check out mySuperhero Day decorations here.
How I use them in my classroom:
I used Superhero Day as a classroom transformation for a fun day of learning with a little prep work. Hands down, it was totally worth it! I covered my tables with black butcher paper and put superhero themed cut outs like “POW” and “BOOM” at each table to build excitement for the day. I put up a superhero backdrop for a photo booth in the hall, and put a few superhero tablecloths on the walls. Students worked through the centers throughout the day for a fun day of reading, math, and writing!
Don’t forget to check out the PREVIEW by clicking the green button underneath the cover where you can see pictures of what’s included.
Happy teaching! 🙂
Stay connected with me via: