This NO PREP Distance Learning Virtual Field Day is a powerpoint file perfect for end of the year! Just download and send the file to parents to click through with videos included right in the slides, without the pesky ads!
Field Day is always a favorite for my kindergarten students, and I didn’t want them to miss it! So, I created this file to share with families so they could participate in the fun at home with indoor and outdoor activity options that maintain social distancing suggestions. This could be sent to parents, or easily used on a zoom call, google meets call, or TEAMS by simply sharing your screen.
– Field Day Checklist
– Daily emotional check – in
– Warm Up: Yoga for Kids (25 minutes- video linked)
– Water break reminders
– Field Day Tic – Tac- Toe board with choice activities:
– Duck Duck Goose (voice recorded instructions + pictures for how to play)
– ABC Order Race (voice recorded instructions + pictures for how to play)
– How to Draw a Popsicle Directed Drawing (link to video)
– Bottle Flip Challenge (guided activity with link to video)
– DIY Obstacle Course (example included)
– Workout / Running Game (link to video)
– Sight Word Hopscotch (voice recorded instructions & pictures for how to play)
– Paper Airplane Corn hole (guided activity with link to video)
– Minute to Win It Workout Challenge (how many ___ can you do in one minute)
– Cool Down (video linked)
– Field Day Certificate of Completion
If you have any questions or concerns about this product, I’m more than happy to answer them or provide support! Please email me at email@example.com.
Happy teaching! 🙂
Stay connected with me via: