Virtual Christmas Party Pack | Google Slides
This virtual party pack of Christmas games and activities can be used to guide your party whether you are distance learning OR in the classroom! I typically use this slideshow with my whole class to guide our Holiday Party.
Watch the video preview of what’s included here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tuQZqnX0PQMmNzeCgirfCyVNPu5WfMq4/view
– “Name the Jingle” game slide
– “Holiday Zoom” game slide
– “If You’re A Kid… Christmas Remix” dance break
– Alphabet Bingo game slide
– Alphabet Bingo “what you’ll need” slide
– 14 Alphabet Bingo Board options (digital + printable options)
– Directed Drawing: “How to Draw Christmas Wreath”
– Pete the Cat Saves Christmas Read Aloud
I typically use this slideshow with my whole class to guide our Christmas Party. Typically, I like students to be in small groups when we are in school celebrating, but as a virtual teacher this year, I created this pack to be no prep for students to do from home!
If you are teaching virtually like me this year, I plan to use this slideshow to guide our virtual party! We start with a dance break, and then turn on our listening ears to try and guess the jingle! Then, we’ll play Bingo using the printable cards or have the kids use one of the slides on a device at home to play virtual alphabet bingo. Then, we use our critical thinking skills to guess the zoomed holiday images. We end with a guided drawing and a story!
If you have any questions about this product, please email me: email@example.com and I’m more than happy to help!
Happy Holidays! 🙂