This This digital game is great for in person instruction via Smart Board or virtually for Distance Learning! This could be done whole group, or in small groups as a race.
- Red Feather Challenge: Rhyming words
- Orange Feather Challenge: Beginning sounds
- Yellow Feather Challenge: Patterns
- Green Feather Challenge: Sentence scramble
- Blue Feather Challenge: Addition challenge
- Purple Feather Challenge: Skip counting puzzle
As a virtual teacher this year in kindergarten, I plan to divide my students up into small teams of 4 – 5 per team during a live zoom call and use breakout rooms. Each team would be in charge of working together to solve each challenge at their own pace. (I will share my screen with each group).
Depending on the platform you use, you could also share this via Google Classroom, or each individual student to use on their own. In the classroom, each group could use a device, or you could display each challenge on the SmartBoard.
The first team to get all the turkey feathers, wins!