This Virtual Halloween Party Pack of Halloween games and activities can be used to guide your party whether you are distance learning OR in the classroom! I typically use this slideshow with my whole class to guide our Fall Party. In school, we typically start with a costume parade, and let the kids show off their costumes. Usually, we will walk the hallways of the school with kindergarteners leading the parade. With Covid restrictions this year, a fun alternative is to have a parade in the classroom – each child can stand and share their costume.
If you are teaching virtually like me this year, I plan to use this slideshow to guide our virtual party! We start with turning off our cameras for a costume guessing game! Then, we have a Halloween – themed dance break. Then, we’ll play Bingo using the printable cards or have the kids use one of the slides on a device at home to play virtual alphabet bingo. We end with a guided drawing and a story, Pete the Cat: Trick or Treat.
– “Guess the Costume” game slide
– “Guess the Costume” directions slide
– “If You’re A Kid… Halloween Remix” dance break
– Alphabet Bingo game slide
– Alphabet Bingo “what you’ll need” slide
– 14 Alphabet Bingo Board options
– Directed Drawing: “How to Draw a Black Cat”
– Pete the Cat: Trick or Treat Read Aloud
Happy teaching! 🙂
Stay connected with me via: