This New Years 2021 Digital Party Pack is full of games and activities that can be used to guide your party whether you are distance learning OR in the classroom! I typically use this slideshow with my whole class for a fun first day back from Winter Break!
– Welcome slide with timer to get students excited
– Dance break slides with 2 options
– “New Years Scavenger Hunt” game slides (directions for items students to find + timer)
– “New Years Zoom” game slides (zoomed in images for students to guess)
– Directed Drawing: “How to Draw Baby New Year”
– Squirrel’s New Years Resolutions Read Aloud
Typically, I like students to be in small groups when we are in school celebrating, but as a virtual teacher this year, I created this pack to be no prep for students to do from home!
Slides can be moved in any order as your teacher preference. I like to start with a dance break, and then turn on our listening ears to try find the items for a scavenger hunt! Then, we’ll listen to the read aloud, and brainstorm New Years Resolutions as a class or individually. Then, we get our pencils and paper ready for the directed drawing. Last, we use our critical thinking skills to guess the zoomed New Years images.
If you have any questions about this product, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org and I’m more than happy to help!
Happy New Year! 🙂
Stay connected with me via: